Peach, Basil & Radicchio Salad
Recipe type: salad
Serves: 4 side salads
- about 8 radicchio leaves, torn
- handful of peak-season cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- big handful of fresh basil leaves
- drizzle of good olive oil
- shaved Grana Padano cheese (or parmesan, pecorino, burrata, or skip)
- sea salt
- Combine all of the salad ingredients. Drizzle with olive oil, and a few pinches of salt. Serve with shaved Padano cheese.
- Serve with chilled wine and fresh crusty bread.
Tip: Taste your radicchio - if it's too bitter for you, try adding fresh mozzarella, burrata or a few dollops of pesto
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/insalata-di-pesche-radicchio/