Baked Potato Wedges
These oven-baked potato wedges are an easy, delicious side dish or snack! Serve them with a sprinkle of parsley, Parmesan cheese, and your favorite dipping sauce.
- 4 medium russet potatoes, about 2 pounds, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, more for sprinkling
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley, optional, for sprinkling
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional, for sprinkling
- Tartar Sauce, ketchup, and/or mustard, for dipping
Preheat the oven to 425°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, smoked paprika, and several grinds of pepper, and spread evenly on the baking sheets. Roast 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender and golden brown around the edges, flipping the potatoes and rotating the pans in the oven around the 20 minute mark. The timing will depend on the size of your potatoes.
If using, sprinkle with the parsley and Parmesan cheese. Season with more salt and serve with desired dipping sauces.