Chipotle Ranch Dressing
This chipotle ranch dressing is creamy, tangy, smoky, spicy, and SO easy to make! I love to slather it onto veggies burgers, serve it as a dipping sauce, and more. Find specific serving suggestions in the post above.
- ½ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper from a can of chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
In a food processor, place the yogurt, mayo, chipotle pepper, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, salt, and blend until smooth.