This easy watermelon juice is the perfect drink for a hot summer day! I love to top off my glass with sparkling water for a fun, fizzy twist.
- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger juice
- Sparkling water, optional
- Fresh mint, optional, for garnish
Place the watermelon cubes in a blender and blend.
Place a nut milk bag or a few layers of cheesecloth over a large bowl and strain the juice.
Transfer to a pitcher and stir in the lime juice and ginger juice. Serve with sparkling water and garnish with fresh mint, if desired.