Honey Mustard Dressing
Serves 4 to 6
This homemade honey mustard dressing is sweet and tangy, with a perfect lightly creamy texture. Toss it with a salad, use it as a dipping sauce, or drizzle it over roasted veggies. Find specific suggestions in the post above!
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small garlic clove, grated or minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper.
See the above blog post for serving suggestions.