Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad recipe is SO healthy and delicious! Packed with roasted tomatoes, cucumbers, and fresh herbs, it's a perfect meal prep lunch or dinner side dish. For speedy assembly, roast the tomatoes in advance.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 recipe Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup sliced Persian cucumbers
- 1 cup mixed basil & mint
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¾ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ⅓ cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 recipe Italian Dressing, plus 2 additional garlic cloves, grated
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinches of red pepper flakes
- 1 cup roasted chickpeas
In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, roasted tomatoes, arugula, cucumbers, herbs, feta, olives, onion, and pine nuts.
Toss to combine, then drizzle with the dressing and toss again. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and a few pinches of red pepper flakes, and toss again. Top with the roasted chickpeas and serve.
Note: the quinoa and roasted tomatoes can be made up to 3 days in advance and stored in the fridge until ready to use.
Make this recipe vegan by omitting the cheese.