Serves 4 to 6
You'll find all sorts of uses for this bold chimichurri sauce - drizzle it over roasted veggies, use it as a salad dressing, or toss it with any cooked grain for a vibrant pop of flavor.
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, oregano, and salt. Stir in the parsley.
Serve as a sauce over roasted or grilled vegetables.