Chili Lime Corn
Serves 6 -8
You'll love this easy grilled corn for your next summer cookout! Top with chili lime sauce for a bright, fun twist.
Chile Lime Sauce:
- ¼ cup Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, with stems, more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus extra slices for serving
- ⅓ serrano chile, more, to taste
- pinch of garlic powder
- pinch of onion powder
- sea salt
for the corn:
- 4 to 6 ears of fresh corn
- feta cheese, optional
- pinch of chile powder, optional
In a small food processor, combine the avocado mayonnaise, olive oil, cilantro, lime, serrano, garlic powder, onion powder and a few generous pinches of salt. Pulse until combined. Chill until ready to use.
Preheat the grill and clean the corn, pulling back the husks and removing the silks. Grill for about 8 minutes, rotating until char marks form on all sides. Remove from the grill and brush liberally with the sauce and remaining cilantro. Top with feta cheese and pinches of chile powder, if using. Serve with extra lime slices on the side.