Pico De Gallo
Serves 6 to 8
This fresh pico de gallo recipe is so easy to make! Use it as a zesty topping for Mexican dishes or enjoy it on its own with tortilla chips.
- 2 cups diced tomato, 3 to 4 small tomatoes
- 3/4 cup diced white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
In a small bowl, combine the tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, jalapeño, and salt. Stir to combine. Chill until ready to use.
Serve with chips, for dipping, or see additional serving suggestions in the post.