Learn how to make the best grilled vegetables! Lightly charred and flavorful, this recipe is a delicious cookout side or vegetarian entree.
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, stemmed
- 1 small red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 ear fresh corn, cut into 1-inch rounds
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- tzatziki, pesto, or Greek dressing for drizzling/serving
Heat a grill to medium-high and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Cut the vegetables into similar sized chunks and thread onto 4 metal skewers. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the skewers for 8 minutes per side or until the vegetables are tender and lightly charred. Remove from the grill, season to taste, and serve with desired sauce or dressing.