Learn how to roast broccoli perfectly every time! Enjoy it on its own, or try one of the flavorful serving suggestions above.
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Meyer lemons, halved, optional
- Red pepper flakes, optional
Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss the broccoli florets and lemon halves with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and spread evenly on the baking sheet.
Roast 15 to 22 minutes or until browned around the edges. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, if desired.