This easy peanut sauce recipe is perfect for jazzing up noodles, salads, bowls, and more!
- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lime juice or rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha, more if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 to 3 tablespoons water
optional flavor additions:
- 1 garlic clove, grated on a microplane zester
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, tamari, sriracha, and maple syrup. Whisk in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to reach a drizzleable consistency. Peanut butters vary in thickness, so you may need more or less water each time you make this recipe.
If desired, stir in garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and/or more sriracha.