Pico De Gallo
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Serves 6 to 8
This fresh pico de gallo recipe is so easy to make! Use it as a zesty topping for Mexican dishes or enjoy it on its own with tortilla chips.
- 2 cups diced tomato, 3 to 4 small tomatoes
- 3/4 cup diced white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
In a small bowl, combine the tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, jalapeño, and salt. Stir to combine. Chill until ready to use.