Oven Roasted Potatoes
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
With crispy edges, creamy middles, and bold, tangy flavor, these oven roasted potatoes are one of our favorite side dishes.
- 2 pounds small potatoes, halved or quartered
- extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- finely chopped parsley, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss the potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and spread evenly on the baking sheet. Roast 20 to 30 minutes, or until tender and golden brown around the edges. The timing will depend on the size and freshness of your potatoes.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, rosemary, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle the dressing onto the cooked potatoes and gently toss. You may not need all of the dressing. Season to taste with more salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.