There’s only one thing more summery than juicy, ripe peaches: Juicy, ripe peaches frozen into sweet, melty, almond milk popsicles! It’s summer on a stick, friends.
First, you need to get your hands on some really good peaches. If you can’t find good peaches, use whatever juicy peak-season fruit you do have. (Sliced strawberries would be excellent here).
For the base, whisk Vanilla Almond Breeze, with a touch of coconut oil and maple syrup. You could also use plain (sweetened) almond milk and add a bit of vanilla bean. (I’d stay away from vanilla extract this time).
These are pretty lightly sweetened, which is my personal preference. Feel free to add more maple syrup if you wish. Or get fancy and simmer your peaches into a peach purée.
Because its summer, and I was lazy, I kept it simple…
Fill a popsicle mold with chopped peaches and pour the almond milk mixture over top. Don’t worry, if you don’t have a popsicle mold, you can use little cups instead. Just let them freeze for an hour or so before placing the sticks.
Now the hard part: waiting. Let them freeze overnight (or about 10 hours).
Try to take the photo quickly before they melt all over your countertop!
If you make these, tag #loveandlemons on Instagram so I can see!
- 1¾ cups Vanilla Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoons (melted) coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- tiny pinch of salt
- 4-5 ripe peaches, chopped
- Bring vanilla almond milk to room temp, (otherwise the melted coconut oil will harden as you add it). Whisk the almond milk together with coconut oil, maple syrup and a pinch of salt.
- Slice peaches into small pieces and drop them into a popsicle mold.
- Pour the almond milk mixture over the peaches. (Depending on the size of your peaches you might have extra). Place sticks, then freeze overnight.
If you don't have a popsicle mold, you can freeze them in little cups.
I have this popsicle mold.