Our new cookbook, Love & Lemons Simple Feel Good Food, is now available for pre-order. Read on for a sneak peek of what's inside it.
Thank you SO MUCH for your enthusiasm about our cookbook announcement a couple weeks ago! We are so excited to share this NEW book with you. Love & Lemons Simple Feel Good Food comes out on April 25, but it’s available for pre-order now.
Pre-order our new cookbook!
I know that April 25 might seem like a long way away, so I wanted to take today’s post to explain some of the reasons to pre-order the book now.
- You’re guaranteed a copy of the cookbook as soon as it comes out. No need to worry about supply chain issues or the book going out of stock! Pre-ordering now means that you’ll get a copy on our publication day. In fact, we announced pre-orders so early this year because they help the publisher decide how many copies of the book to print. We want to make sure that there are enough to go around!
- It’s the best way to support our cookbook. Pre-orders have a huge impact on the success of a cookbook. They help determine how many copies of the book retailers order for the initial launch. The more copies they order, the more they promote the book to their customers, which helps us greatly. So, by pre-ordering, you’re helping us spread the word about the book!
What’s in the cookbook?
Love & Lemons Simple Feel Good Food is for two types of cooks: those who like easy recipes to make right now, and those who like to plan ahead. (If you’re a little of both, that’s great too!)
- It’s packed with 125 plant-forward recipes (100+ are vegan!) for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert,
- TONS of gorgeous recipe charts,
- and an entire section of 3-day dinner meal plans. These plans center around a single vegetable (like a whole head of cabbage) or a pantry staple (like a pot of rice). The recipes share a grocery list, and components from one day flow into the next to simplify your cooking!
I love ALL the recipes, but if I had to choose a few favorites, I’d pick the Curried Lentil Freezer Burritos (the BEST meal prep breakfast!), Creamy Tahini Chickpea Soup (it’s bright, creamy, and SO easy!), and the Freezer Carrot Cake Bars (they taste like regular carrot cake, but they’re made with whole foods ingredients like walnuts and dates!).
Want more details? Find them in this post!
Preorder our new cookbook!
Thank you SO MUCH for your support! xo, Jeanine