We LOVED seeing your October Cooking Club submissions! Below, you'll find our complete recap, as well as details on November's recipe.
Happy November! First, a HUGE thank you to everyone who sent in a photo for our October Cooking Club. Your kind messages, fun stories, and cute pictures really made my month. I heard from readers who shared our Butternut Squash Soup with their families or made it with their kids. Some of you even grew your own squash! (If you have any gardening tips, please send them my way…) In sum, it was a joy to see how all of you were celebrating fall. Our winner this month was Ashley Galante, but as promised, you’ll find all your photos in the post below. I hope you’ll join us for next month too!
With the holiday season right around the corner and fall fruit at its peak, we’re taking things in a sweet direction this month. Don’t worry, we’re not making pie! This month’s recipe is super simple to make, and it’s my absolute favorite fall dessert. Hint: it tastes even better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. What do you think?
If you guessed Apple Crumble, you’re exactly right! This recipe is totally vegan. If you’re gluten-free, feel free to make my Apple Crisp instead. Send a photo of your crisp or crumble to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by 11:59 PM on November 29th to enter the club. After you’ve entered, leave a comment on the Apple Crumble recipe post for a bonus entry. I can’t wait to see your creations, and happy cooking!
The Love & Lemons Cooking Club
If you missed last month’s challenge, here’s how the Cooking Club works and how YOU can get involved:
- Each month, I choose one seasonal Love & Lemons recipe.
- If you make that recipe during the month, snap a picture of it, and email it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by 11:59 PM on the second to last day of the month. This month, the deadline will be 11:59 PM on November 29th.
- By sending your picture to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com, you’ll be entered to win a prize. In November, it’s a $200 Visa gift card! For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the chosen recipe after you submit your photo.
- At the end of the month, I’ll announce a randomly selected winner and share all your photos on the blog!
October Cooking Club Submissions
Speaking of sharing your photos on the blog, here are all your AMAZING October submissions:
This month’s winner, Ashley, served her soup with roasted Brussels sprouts:
Is anyone else craving Butternut Squash Soup?
More Favorite Fall Recipes
Join the November Love & Lemons Cooking Club by sending your photo of my Apple Crumble to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by 11:59 PM on November 29th. After you send in your photo, leave a comment on the recipe for a bonus entry! (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person).
Then, try one of these delicious fall recipes next:
- Apple Cake
- Pumpkin Bars
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Maple Roasted Acorn Squash
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta
- Butternut Squash Ravioli