Join the March Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge! It's easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Back in October, I created the Love & Lemons Cooking Club to celebrate our wonderful community of readers. It’s super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off our March challenge today with Overnight Oats, and I hope you’ll join in the fun! Here’s how it works:
Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each month, I choose one seasonal recipe. Sign up for our email list so you’ll know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe during the month.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the end of the month. This time, the deadline is March 31!
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment (include your first and last name) on the challenge recipe’s blog post after you submit your photo.
The Prize: A $200 Whole Foods Gift Card!
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly select a winner and post all of the photos. This time, we’re giving away a $200 Whole Foods Gift Card.
March’s Recipe: Overnight Oats
This month, we’re shifting gears from dinner to breakfast and making Overnight Oats! This easy, make-ahead breakfast recipe is naturally vegan, and it’s gluten-free if you use certified gluten-free oats.
Now, the toppings are half the fun of Overnight Oats. I suggest several combinations in my recipe, but don’t feel tied to them. I want to see creative topping combinations that YOU come up with! The sky’s the limit here – experiment with fresh or dried fruit, nuts, seeds, or coconut, nut butter, tahini, coconut flakes, or any spices you like.
Have fun making a bowl of oats you love!
Enter the March Challenge!
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my Overnight Oats sometime during the month of March. Get creative with those toppings!
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by March 31.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the Overnight Oats blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early April.
Last Month’s Challenge
Last month’s recipe was my Cauliflower Soup. I’m a HUGE fan of this creamy vegan soup, and it sounds like you were too! So many of you commented saying you loved the addition of the miso, and a few of you asked for more miso recipes. Now that you have it on hand, try using it in…
- Savory Porridge,
- Wild Rice Soup,
- Adzuki Bean Bowls,
- Sesame Orange Noodle Bowls,
- or Classic Miso Soup!
You’ll also find recipes using miso in my cookbooks, like the Miso Quinoa Bowls with Kale & Eggs on page 45 of Love & Lemons Every Day or the Creamy Brussels Sprout Fettuccine on page 65 of The Love & Lemons Cookbook.
And now…your photos!
Dollianne was our February winner:
Enter the March Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my Overnight Oats sometime during the month of March. We can’t wait to see all your topping combinations!
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by March 31.
- Leaving a comment on the Overnight Oats blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)