Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge this month! It's easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Our Cooking Club is a fun way to celebrate the Love & Lemons community of readers. The concept is super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off our March challenge today with my Citrus Salad recipe, and I hope you’ll join in the fun. Here’s how it works:
Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each month, I choose one seasonal recipe. Sign up for our email list so you’ll know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe during the month.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the end of the month. This time, the deadline is March 31!
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment (include your first and last name) on the challenge recipe’s blog post after you submit your photo.
The Prize: A $200 Whole Foods Gift Card!
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly select a winner and post all of the photos. This time, we’re giving away a $200 Whole Foods Gift Card.
March’s Recipe: Citrus Salad with Fennel & Avocado
To celebrate the final stretch of citrus season, I’m choosing my Citrus Salad as the Club recipe this month. Truth be told, this vibrant salad is one of my favorite recipes on the blog. It’s so beautiful, and all the textures and flavors go so well together. It has juicy segments of grapefruit and orange, creamy avocado, bitter radicchio, savory roasted fennel, and thinly sliced raw fennel, too. Shaved pecorino adds a nice salty bite (though you could skip it if you’re vegan), and pine nuts add crunch. To take it over the top, I drizzle it all in a bright lemon dressing and scatter on a handful of fresh mint.
Enter the March Challenge
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my Citrus Salad sometime during the month of March.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by March 31.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the Citrus Salad blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early April.
Last Month’s Challenge
SO MANY of you made our Fettuccine Alfredo last month! Lots of you shared it with your partners or kids. More than a few of you said that it was even a hit with the cauliflower skeptics in the family. Yay! Here are all your photos:
And Jessica was our winner!
Enter the March Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my Citrus Salad sometime during the month of March.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by March 31.
- Leaving a comment on the Citrus Salad blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)