New month, new cooking club challenge! Read on to see this month's recipe and to check out all your mouthwatering photos from December.
For us, last month’s Cooking Club recipes really hit the spot! In December, we saw snow, sleet, and gloomy day after gloomy day. We pretty much craved baked ziti and lasagna all month long. Judging from your photos, it looks like you did too!
Our December winner was Susan St-Pierre, but if you scroll to the bottom of this post, you can see all your Cooking Club submissions. They look delicious! And now, for January’s recipe…
January’s Recipe: Easy Sesame Soba Noodles
I think you’re going to love this recipe. A fresh, tangy, sesame dressing coats nutty soba noodles, creamy avocado, and tons of crisp veggies. Make it for a quick, easy dinner, or pack it up for lunch!
Join The Love & Lemons Cooking Club
Here’s how the Cooking Club works:
- Each month, I choose one seasonal Love & Lemons recipe.
- Make that recipe during the month.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by 11:59 PM on January 30th.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the challenge recipe’s blog post after you submit your photo.
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly select a winner who will receive a $200 Visa girt card, and I’ll post all of the photos on the blog.
To enter the January challenge
- Send a photo of your Sesame Soba Noodles to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by 11:59 PM on January 30th.
- After you’ve entered, leave a comment on this Sesame Soba Noodles recipe blog post for a bonus entry. Please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.
I can’t wait to see your creations, and happy cooking!
December Cooking Club Submissions
our January winner!
Join the January Love & Lemons Cooking Club by sending your photo of my Sesame Soba Noodles to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by 11:59 PM on January 30th. After you send in your photo, leave a comment on the soba noodles recipe blog post for a bonus entry! (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission).
More Favorite Healthy Recipes
Looking for more fun and healthy recipes? Try one of these next: