Join February's Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge! It's easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Back in October, I created the Love & Lemons Cooking Club to celebrate our wonderful community of readers. It’s super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off February’s challenge today with Cauliflower Soup, and I hope you’ll join in the fun! Here’s how it works:
Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each month, I choose one seasonal recipe. Sign up for our email list so you’ll know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe during the month.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the end of the month. This time, the deadline is February 28!
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the challenge recipe’s blog post after you submit your photo.
The Prize: a 5.5qt. Staub Dutch Oven!
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly select a winner and post all of the photos. This time, we’re giving away a Staub enamel-coated cast iron cocotte. It’s my absolute favorite cooking vessel for soups & stews and I know you’re going to love it too! (We’re shipping to U.S addresses only).
February’s Recipe: Creamy Cauliflower Soup
This month, we’re making one of my all-time favorite winter recipes: Cauliflower Soup! (pictured on the left) It’s totally vegan and gluten-free, and it’s super creamy and flavorful. Serve it with a salad and good crusty bread for an easy, delicious winter meal. Yum!
Enter the February Challenge!
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my Cauliflower Soup sometime during the month of February.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by February 28.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the Cauliflower Soup blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early March.
Last month’s recipe was my Sesame Soba Noodles. I loved seeing all these bright colors on cold winter days:
Karina was our January winner:
Enter the February Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my Cauliflower Soup sometime during the month of February.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by February 28.
- Leaving a comment on the Cauliflower Soup blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
We’ll be shipping the February prize to U.S addresses only.
This recipe was so delicious! I drizzled a bit of truffle oil after pouring the bowls and toasted some French bread to pair with them. Can’t wait to make this again!
I made the Cauliflower Soup recipe and it is simply amazing and delicious! Thanks for the recipe!
The miso adds a very different flavour from other recipes.
This sounds like a fun way to try new recipes in a very casual commitment. Wondering if there are any hard and fast “rules”, or if improvisation or substitution is allowed? I don’t know where to get reliably quality white miso paste. Thank you.
This soup was seriously so good. I’m not a huge cauliflower fan so I had my doubts, but I was blown away by how tasty it is! I’ll definitely be making it again.
Made this soup tonight because it sounded so good on a chilly night. I substituted Tahini for the miso paste. It was very delicious!
Super easy to make and so delicious! May add steamed potatoes to the next batch to thicken it a bit. My vegan daughter and I thank you!
This soup is delicious! Thank you!
Is the photo entry randomly chosen?
yep, it’s random!
Just realised, as I am a Canadian, I could not join.
Just to clarify, in order to enter you need to be a US resident?
Hi Leah, not every month, the prizes vary. Since this month’s requires shipping we’re only able to send to US addresses.
Bummer! Oh well, I’ll make it anyways, because it looks delicious!
Thank you for getting back so quickly, have a wonderful night 🙂
I joined the cooking club but my email was incorrect. The correct email hound be email@example.com.