Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge this month! It's easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Our Cooking Club is a fun way to celebrate the Love & Lemons community of readers. The concept is super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off our February challenge today with my Fettuccine Alfredo recipe, and I hope you’ll join in the fun. Here’s how it works:
Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each month, I choose one seasonal recipe. Sign up for our email list so you’ll know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe during the month.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the end of the month. This time, the deadline is February 28!
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment (include your first and last name) on the challenge recipe’s blog post after you submit your photo.
The Prize: A $200 Whole Foods Gift Card!
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly select a winner and post all of the photos. This time, we’re giving away a $200 Whole Foods Gift Card.
February’s Recipe: Fettuccine Alfredo
With Valentine’s Day coming up this month, I thought my fettuccine Alfredo would be a perfect recipe pick. Creamy and luxurious, it’d be great for a date night-in, though it’s easy enough that you could make it on a regular old weeknight, too!
I love this recipe because it tastes rich and decadent, but it’s still chock-full of veggies. Where are all those veggies, you ask? In the sauce! I blend cauliflower with traditional Alfredo ingredients like Parmesan cheese, butter, and pasta cooking water to create an ultra-smooth and luscious puree. For a vegan version (which still counts for the Cooking Club!), check out this post.
Enter the February Challenge
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my Fettuccine Alfredo or Vegan Alfredo sometime during the month of February.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by February 28.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the Fettuccine Alfredo blog post or the Vegan Alfredo blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early March.
Last Month’s Challenge
January’s recipe was my Curried Lentil Soup. With its simple ingredient list and bold flavors, this soup has a permanent spot in our regular meal rotation. So many of you wrote that you’re adding it to yours, too. I’m so glad you loved it! Here are all your photos:
… and Jenna was our winner!
Enter the February Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my Fettuccine Alfredo recipe or Vegan Alfredo sometime during the month of February.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by February 28.
- Leaving a comment on the Fettuccine Alfredo blog post or Vegan Alfredo blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)