Join the April Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge! It's easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Last fall, I created the Love & Lemons Cooking Club to celebrate our wonderful community of readers. It’s super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off our April challenge today with our Caesar Salad recipe, and I hope you’ll join in the fun! Here’s how it works:
Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each month, I choose one seasonal recipe. Sign up for our email list so you’ll know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe during the month.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the end of the month. This time, the deadline is April 30!
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment (include your first and last name) on the challenge recipe’s blog post after you submit your photo.
The Prize: A $200 Whole Foods Gift Card!
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly select a winner and post all of the photos. This time, we’re giving away a $200 Whole Foods Gift Card.
April’s Recipe: Caesar Salad!
With spring produce like lettuce, radishes, and herbs coming into season, I thought it’d be the perfect time to make a salad in the Cooking Club. This fresh version of a classic Caesar salad is great healthy lunch, and it’s a super versatile dinner side dish, too. Serve it with pasta, pizza, veggie burgers…the options are endless!
To make this recipe vegan, skip the cheese (you could sprinkle on some of this vegan Parmesan instead), and make the vegan Caesar dressing variation in the recipe notes. To make it gluten-free, skip the croutons, and replace them with extra crispy chickpeas.
Enter the April Challenge!
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my Caesar Salad sometime during the month of April.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by April 30.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the Caesar Salad blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early May.
Last Month’s Challenge
Last month’s recipe was my Overnight Oats. I LOVED seeing all the creative topping combinations you came up with! Here were a few that caught my eye:
- Fionna added passionfruit and chia seeds.
- Deanna added pumpkin puree, nutmeg, and pepitas.
- Paula topped hers with blueberry lemon basil jam and almonds.
- Cari made Maple Tahini Oats with Caramelized Bananas.
- And SO MANY of you topped yours with chocolate! Yum. 🙂
Here are all your photos:
Sara, our March winner, made carrot cake overnight oats with shredded carrot, warm spices, and vanilla and topped them with golden raisins, walnuts, coconut flakes, and hemp seeds. They look delicious, Sara!
Enter the April Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my Caesar Salad sometime during the month of April.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by April 30.
- Leaving a comment on the Caesar Salad blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)