Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge this month! It's easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Our Cooking Club is a fun way to celebrate the Love & Lemons community of readers. The concept is super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off our April challenge today with my egg salad (or vegan egg salad) recipe, and I hope you’ll join in the fun. Here’s how it works:
Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each month, I choose one seasonal recipe. Sign up for our email list so you’ll know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe during the month.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the end of the month. This time, the deadline is April 30!
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment (include your first and last name) on the challenge recipe’s blog post after you submit your photo.
The Prize: A $200 Whole Foods Gift Card!
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly select a winner and post all of the photos. This time, we’re giving away a $200 Whole Foods Gift Card.
April’s Recipe: Egg Salad or Vegan Egg Salad
Ok, egg salad skeptics – hear me out. I used to think I didn’t like egg salad either, but then this recipe changed my mind. It’s extra-briny, bright, and savory, packed with flavorful ingredients like capers, lemon juice, and fresh dill and chives. Piled onto a sandwich with crisp watercress, radishes, and pickled onions for pop, it’s pretty much a perfect spring lunch. Give it a chance! I think you’ll love it. (It’s also a great way to use up any hard-boiled eggs you have leftover after celebrating Easter or Passover this month!)
Don’t do eggs? Don’t worry about it! I have a vegan version of this recipe that calls for crumbled tofu instead of eggs, and it’s every bit as delicious. Find it here.
Enter the April Challenge
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my egg salad or vegan egg salad sometime during the month of April.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by April 30.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the egg salad or vegan egg salad blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early May.
Last Month’s Challenge
Last month’s recipe was my Citrus Salad. This colorful salad is one of my favorite recipes on the blog, and so many of you reported that it’s now one of your favorites, too! The combo of the raw & roasted fennel in it got rave reviews. I’m so glad you enjoyed it!
Here are all your photos:
LeeAnn was our winner!:
Enter the April Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my egg salad or vegan egg salad sometime during the month of April.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by April 30.
- Leaving a comment on the egg salad or vegan egg salad blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)