Lemon Ginger Gimlets are a pretty, healthier drink perfect for New Year's Eve, Christmas, or any winter cocktail hour. Easy to make!
It’s Friday, and it’s 5 o’clock somewhere – can we take a moment and cheers to that? These lemon ginger gimlets are the final recipe that I contributed to our Meals for Me & You feature on Anthropologie’s blog. I’m calling them “Gimlets with a Girlfriend” – so go grab your bff and mix these up tonight. Plus, lemon + ginger = “healthy drinking.”
A lot has been going on this week so, if it’s alright with you, I’m going to speak in bullet points today. Here are links to some random bits that I found delicious and interesting:
– Yummy cauliflower rice recipes – those sushi rolls are calling my name!
– our book on Design Sponge’s Instagram! Thanks Grace!!!!
– The 10 Commandments of Taking Instagram Food Pics. Especially #5, ha.
– This springy cocktail is my jam.
– drooling over these Gluten Free Brownies.
– Loved Lindsay’s post about feeling jealous on the internet and 12 ways make it stop. Also, Camille’s post about digital detoxing.
– This Penguin Cocktail Shaker makes me so happy.
Happy happy hour! xo, Jeanine
Lemon Ginger Gimlets
- ¼ cup gin
- 1 tablespoon meyer lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- splash of ginger juice*
- splash of sparkling water
- lemon peels, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin, lemon juice, agave nectar, ginger juice, and a handful of crushed ice ice. Shake for 20 seconds, then strain into two glasses. Top with a splash of sparkling water. Garnish with lemon peel.
Special thanks to Anthropologie for providing the tableware items in this post!