gluten-free almond coconut bars
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey (vegan: sub agave syrup)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400. Prepare a 6x6 inch pan (or equivalent size), with parchment paper. (don't forget the parchment like I did, they will stick)
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients together.
- Using another piece of parchment paper, flatten the mixture to evenly distribute.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (check them around 12 minutes). Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/gluten-free-almond-coconut-bars/