blood orange & bourbon
Serves: serves 1, scale accordingly
- ½ cup freshly squeezed blood orange juice (strain the pulp if you wish)
- 3-5 tablespoons bourbon (depends on how boozy you want it)
- 2-3 drops of Angostura bitters
- splash of sparkling water
- orange slices & sprigs of mint, for garnish
- Mix & serve!
- (Alternatively, omit the sparkling water, shake everything in a cocktail shaker with ice and serve in a rocks glass).
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/blood-orange-bourbon/