chocolate almond breeze smoothie
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons Chocolate Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- 1 frozen banana
- handful of ice (or freeze your chocolate milk and skip the ice)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- optional - espresso powder
- coconut cream
- cinnamon or cocoa powder for dusting
- Blend all ingredients together, taste and adjust to your liking (more banana, more almond milk, more almond butter, etc). You can make it as light or as rich and thick as you prefer.
- Top with a scoop of coconut cream and a dusting of cinnamon or cocoa.
- Coconut cream: open a can of full fat coconut milk in the freezer overnight, spoon the thick part off the top & stir it until smooth.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/chocolate-almond-smoothie/