Crispy Roasted Chickpeas
Author: Jeanine Donofrio
Recipe type: Component, Snack
Serves: 1½ cups
- 1½ cups cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt
- Paprika, curry powder, or other spices (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the chickpeas on a kitchen towel and pat them dry. Remove any loose skins.
- Transfer the dried chickpeas to the baking sheet and toss them with a drizzle of olive oil and generous pinches of salt.
- Roast the chickpeas for 20 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove from the oven and, while the chickpeas are still warm, toss with pinches of your favorite spices, if using.
- Store roasted chickpeas in a loosely-covered container at room temperature. They are best used within two days.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/roasted-chickpeas/