Best Vegan Ice Cream
Author: Jeanine Donofrio
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 (14-ounce) can full fat coconut milk
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup tahini
- (optional) toppings: sesame seeds, tart cherries, chocolate
- Freeze the base of your KitchenAid® Ice Cream Attachment for at least 12 hours, preferably overnight.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, tahini, and maple syrup. (If your coconut milk is chunky, you may want to combine the ingredients in a blender).
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker and churn until thick, about 20 minutes. Scoop out and enjoy! If you would like thicker ice cream, freeze for 1-2 hours before serving.
When you store your ice cream in the fridge for over 24 hours, it'll harden. Let it sit at room temp for about 20 minutes to soften before scooping.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/vegan-ice-cream/