Apple Cinnamon Crunch Overnight Oats
Author: Jeanine Donofrio
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup diced apple
- a small squeeze of lemon (to keep the apples fresh overnight)
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon granola (I made one similar to this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon honey (sub maple syrup if vegan)
- Combine the oats and almond milk in a jar. Toss the apple with a little bit of lemon juice and add it to the jar with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Chill overnight.
- In the morning, top with granola and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/apple-cinnamon-crunch-overnight-oats/