Sweet Corn Gazpacho
Serves: serves 4 to 6 as a side or starter
- 3 ears corn, kernels and juices, reserve ⅓ cup for garnish
- 1 large or 2 med. yellow heirloom tomatoes, chopped (300g)
- 1 yellow pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- ½ to 1 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- reserved corn kernels
- ½ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- chopped basil and/or microgreens
- In a blender, combine the corn, tomato, pepper, cucumber, olive oil, sherry vinegar, salt, and pepper and blend until smooth. Season to taste.
- Serve with the reserved corn kernels, cherry tomatoes, and herbs.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/sweet-corn-gazpacho/