Love & Lemons Every Day Cookbook
Author: Jeanine Donofrio
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- ¹⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- Kernels from 3 ears of corn
- 2 scallions, sliced
- ¼ cup pickled red onions
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup microgreens (optional)
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, chives, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, scallions, pickled onions, blueberries, peaches, and arugula.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss. Season with the salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Taste and adjust the seasonings. Garnish with the microgreens, if using.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/cookbook/