Best Green Smoothie
Author: Jeanine Donofrio
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- big handfuls fresh baby spinach, about 2 cups
- ¼ cup fresh mint, about 10 leaves
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 ice cubes
- ¼ teaspoon good vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk, more as needed
- In a blender, combine the banana, spinach, mint leaves, almond butter, ice, vanilla and cashew milk. Blend until smooth. Add more cashew milk as needed for desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/best-green-smoothie-recipe/