Sparkling Paloma Cocktail
Author: Jeanine Donofrio
Recipe type: Beverage
Serves: 4 to 6 drinks
- ¾ cup fresh grapefruit juice, plus extra wedges for garnish
- 3 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- ¾ cup tequila
- ¾ cup sparkling water, (I like Topo Chico)
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- Stir together the grapefruit juice, lime juice, agave nectar, tequila, and sparkling water. Adjust sweetness and tartness to your liking.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice. Garnish with grapefruit wedges and thyme sprigs.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/sparkling-paloma-cocktail/