Endive Quinoa Spears
- 1.5 cups cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons dried currants
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 3 endives (about 18 individual spears)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- squeeze of orange (about 2 teaspoons)
- salt & pepper
- Whisk dressing together, set aside.
- Mix together quinoa, feta, currants and chives. Toss with most of the dressing. Taste and adjust seasonings. Scoop mixture into endive spears and drizzle the rest of the dressing on top.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/oscar-party-appetizers-wine-pairings/