Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Bring the coconut milk to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the tea bags, then turn the heat off. Let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes, then stir in the maple syrup, pumpkin puree and a pinch of salt.
- Remove tea bags and chill mixture in the fridge (the colder it is before you put it in your ice cream maker, the better).
- Churn in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturers directions.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and let it freeze for at least an hour to firm up.
- Top with toasted hazelnuts and enjoy.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/sweet-harvest-pumpkin-ice-cream/