Apple Zinger Tea-Tails
Serves: makes 4 cocktails
- 16 oz. apple cider
- 5 bags Celestial Seasonings Cranberry Apple Zinger Tea
- orange peels from 1 orange
- small squeeze of orange juice
- small squeeze of lemon juice
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- a few cloves
- tea-infused simple syrup
- optional: make it alcoholic, add bourbon to taste
- 4 tea bags
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- In a medium saucepan, combine the apple cider, tea, orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves. Simmer for 5 minutes. Rest for 20 minutes, then pour the mixture through a strainer.
- Meanwhile, make the simple syrup by combining the tea, sugar and water in a small saucepan. Simmer until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Mix spiced tea mixture with bourbon and simple syrup, to taste. Pour over ice.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/tea-tails-celestial-tea-tour/