tomato, peach & avocado bruschetta
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- drizzle of white balsamic vinegar
- 2-4 peaches, cut into small pieces
- 1 avocado, diced
- chopped basil and/or mint
- generous amounts of salt & pepper
- about 4 - 6 slices of bread
- Toss tomatoes in a small bowl with olive oil, white balsamic, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- To that add the peaches, avocado, basil and mint and toss to coat. Taste and adjust seasonings, adding more salt and pepper as needed.
- Toast slices of bread and pile everything on top. Drizzle with more olive oil and serve immediately.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/tomato-peach-avocado-bruschetta/