Author: Jeanine Donofrio
Recipe type: Beverage
- ½ - 1 teaspoon matcha
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¼ cup warmed coconut milk
- Maple syrup, honey, stevia, or sweetener of choice, optional
- Sift your matcha so it is lump-free.
- Spoon the matcha into a large mug. Add the hot water and whisk briskly, in an up and down motion, until frothy - about 30 seconds or so. Add the coconut milk and whisk until well combined.
- Taste and add additional water, coconut milk, and/or sweetener to your liking.
I used light coconut milk, but you could use full-fat coconut milk if you prefer a richer latte.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/matcha-latte/