Maple Cornbread Muffins
Author: Jeanine Donofrio
Recipe type: Side dish, snack
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup spelt flour (or regular all-purpose flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped rosemary
- ¾ cup unsweetened Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and, using a wooden spoon, stir together until just combined. Don't overmix.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ of the way full, and bake 18-20 minutes.
- Let them cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes, remove them, and let them finish cooling on a wire rack.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/cornbread-muffins/