Serves: party size - fills 1 pitcher
- 3 cups good (plain) tequila
- 1 cup Grand Marnier
- 1.5 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 cup simple syrup (or sub agave syrup to taste)
- lime & jalapeño slices for garnish
- salt for the glasses, optional
- 1 cup tequila
- ½ a sliced jalapeño
- Make the jalapeño tequila. Add the jalapeño to the tequila and let it sit at room temp for a few hours or up to a day.
- Remove jalapeños and pour into a small serving glass. Serve on the side so guests can add as much or little spice as they like.
- Mix together the margarita ingredients.
- Add a few drops of the spicy tequila, to taste, to finished margaritas. (it's very spicy - start with less, you can always add more)
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/jalapeno-margaritas/