Vanilla Matcha Smoothie
Author: Jeanine Donofrio
Recipe type: Beverage
Serves: 3 small smoothies, as pictured (or 2 larger ones)
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 1 cup original Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- Matcha powder - a few teaspoons to a few tablespoons depending on your matcha and your taste. I used a few tablespoons of this kind.
- Vanilla bean - a tiny scrape from about 1-inch of the pod
- A few handfuls of ice
- Honey, agave, or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Blend everything together. Taste & adjust to your liking. Add some sweetener if you wish.
The vanilla bean pod isn't completely necessary, it was just a nice addition. If you don't have one handy, just omit it rather than substitute with vanilla extract.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/matcha-smoothie-vanilla/