simple seared tuna
- a good looking piece of tuna
- soy sauce
- grated ginger
- black pepper
- sesame seeds for coating
- marinate the tuna in some soy sauce, ginger, and pepper. Let it sit for 15 minutes or up to an hour (in the fridge).
- Spread sesame seeds on a plate and press the tuna into them, covering both sides of the tuna.
- Heat a pan or grill to high heat. Sear tuna in hot pan for about 30 seconds per side. Remove, let cool for a few minutes, and slice.
- Taste and season with salt & pepper if necessary.Top with sesame mango salsa.
Recipe by Love and Lemons at https://www.loveandlemons.com/mango-sesame-salsa/