Our new cookbook, Love & Lemons: Simple Feel-Good Food, comes out this spring! Find a sneak peek of what's in it and learn how to preorder below.
Hey friends, exciting news! We wrote a new cookbook! Love & Lemons: Simple Feel-Good Food comes out this spring on April 25, and it’s now available for preorder!
Preorder our new cookbook!
But first, I want to THANK YOU! Simple Feel-Good Food wouldn’t have come to be without readers like you. As I’ve chatted with you over the years and responded to your questions, comments, and recipe requests, I’ve noticed that…
Some of you love easy recipes that you can make right now, while others of you love recipes that you can make ahead.
I wrote this cookbook with these two types of cooks in mind.
- Half the recipes are “at-the-ready” recipes, which are easy to make with on-hand ingredients.
- The other half are “in advance” recipes, which you can prep ahead. It also includes 8(!) 3-day meals plans, where components from one day flow into the next.
My hope is that they’ll make your mealtimes simpler, fresher, and more delicious.
The book is organized into sections by meal type:
- Breakfasts – Quick Weekday Breakfasts and Meal Prep Breakfasts
- Salads – Simple Toss-Together Salads and Sturdy Packable Salads
- Soups – One-Pot Soups and Soups with Homemade (vegetable scrap) Broths
- Dinners – Easy Mains, Sheet Pan Dinners, Make-Ahead Meals, and 3-Day Dinner Plans (seriously so many dinners in this book!)
- and Desserts – Easy Desserts and Make-Ahead Desserts
All the recipes are vegetarian, and over 100 are vegan or have a vegan option!
Some of our favorite recipes include
- Savory Chickpea Waffles – Topped with tahini yogurt and fresh veggies, these falafel-inspired waffles are such a filling breakfast!
- Coconut Slaw with Spicy Peanuts – It’s crisp, it’s aromatic, and it packs up perfectly for picnics and lunches.
- Butternut & Thyme Galette – A nutty, buttery pastry encloses the tender squash and herbs. It will make your kitchen smell AMAZING!
- Sweet Potato Paneer Burgers – No offense to other veggie burgers, but these ones are officially THE BEST I’ve eaten.
- Strawberry Polenta Cake – It’s moist, tender, and lemony. Just what every spring/summer celebration needs.
The book is also packed with Love & Lemons graphics and charts.
The Guide to Grain Bowls (above) is in the salad section, and the Mix & Match Tahini Cookies (below) are in the dessert section!
And they’re just two of many charts in this book! There are so many other fun features that I can’t wait to share with you.
Love & Lemons: Simple Feel-Good Food will be out on April 25
I’m so grateful for your support, and I can’t wait to share this book with you!