I hope you all are having a great long weekend! Here’s another one from our Sweet Potato video series – and a simple recipe for baked sweet potato fries. Above, are a few of my favorite screen grabs. (It was really fun to create the typography for these!).
Special thanks to Rightfrog Productions for the beautiful video work.
Click Here to check out the rest of the series (3 more videos)…
- sweet potatoes
- a generous drizzle of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- ketchup or chipotle mayo for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. For crisper results, place a metal rack on each baking sheet.
- Cut sweet potatoes into matchsticks (about ¼-inch strips), or wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, oil and salt. Toss to coat.
- Spread sweet potatoes in a single layer on racks or foil without crowding.
- Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Eat immediately while they're still lightly crispy.