Happy Fri-day! (pun intended, I’m so sorry).
What I’m not sorry about are these parsnip fries – they’re awesome and super simple to make. I recommend making extra because you (or your significant other – I’m not naming any names here), will likely eat most of them right off the baking sheet and you’re going to want a few left to enjoy with your burger.
(the giveaway is over & winners have been notified – thanks for your comments!)
- olive oil
- ketchup and/or mayo
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Scrub your parsnips clean and lightly peel them (you don't have to peel them if yours are really clean). Slice into thin strips.
- Toss with a drizzle of olive oil and a few good pinches of salt.
- Bake until golden brown, flipping halfway. (15-25 minutes depending on the size of your cuts)
- Remove from oven and serve immediately, they're best hot.
This post is sponsored by Sir Kensington’s. All opinions are our own, it’s delicious stuff.