a spicy margarita party

spicy margarita party // loveandlemons.com

I can’t think of a better way to end the summer than with good friends & spicy drinks! A few weekends ago we had this fun little margarita party for Refinery 29 and Grand Marnier. I made a jalapeño version of the classic Grand Margarita. Let’s just say, no one left until every drop was gone.

spicy margarita party // loveandlemons.com

{ mixing & mingling }

spicy margarita party // loveandlemons.com

{ mango salsa   //  squeezing tons of limes }

spicy margarita party // loveandlemons.com

{ our dog pandora staring down guests for handouts }

Click over to Refinery 29 for the full story!

photo #3 by Nana Kim, photo #5 by Chris Perez of Citygram Magazine.

Special thanks to Refinery 29 and Grand Marnier for partnering on this post. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that support Love & Lemons.

1. The best margaritas I’ve ever had were with Grand Marnier!

2. Gaby from whatsgabycooking.com on said:

What a fabulous party!!

3. Quyen from liveitinerantly.com on said:

Looks so much fun! I love having a cocktail party. We like to have what we call “Iron Cocktails”. I pick the secret ingredient and my friends compete to make the best drink. It is so much fun!

4. julia from beautyandsomebeef.com on said:

Looks like so much fun! Love how you did the whole party up!

5. Pingback: spicy jalapeno margaritas | Love and Lemons

6. Connie from birdandseed.net on said:

Looks like a beautiful spread and a great time!

7. Julie on said:

Pandora! She looks just like our dog. Any idea what breed she is??

Ha, we’re not sure… she looks (and acts) like a big Shiba Inu (she’s about 38 pounds), but she has black on her tongue so we’re not sure if she’d part Chow. I’ve also seen Husky mixes that look just like her…