fall favorites

Guess what? Our blog is just about 1 year old and I finally have enough posts to do a proper roundup. So here are some of my top favorite fall recipes… and perhaps some Thanksgiving inspiration. (Click on the images to go to the recipes)

1. Gina from seamlessdays.wordpress.com on said:

These look just amazing. Now if I can just finish cleaning my house so I can make something!

2. Love this roundup! Congrats on almost 1 year…my blog turns 2 tomorrow! The time really does fly by, doesn’t it? Have a great Thanksgiving!

time totally flies – congrats on 2!

3. Emma from coconutandberries.tumblr.com on said:

1 year old! Congratulations! I am so pleased to have discovered your blog- gorgeous recipes, photos and chat :) I don’t know how I managed to miss some of these..the roast brussels dish, the sweet potato wheat berry salad and the roasted squash w/apple salsa would be my top pics. We don’t have thanksgiving here in England unfortunately but there’s no reason why I can’t enjoy these Autumnal recipes anyway.

thanks Emma! those are some good ones… happy fall cooking!

4. McKenna Ryan from lynnandlou.blogspot.com on said:

One year old!!!! Congratulations! All of these recipes look divine. I really want to make those Sweet Potato Tacos for dinner tomorrow, I think I see a trip to Whole Foods in my near future for delicious ingredients for your blogs recipes. xx. Lou.

5. Ashley from edibleperspective.com on said:

Congrats on one year!! I seriously want to make + eat every single one of these recipes. Thanks for such an inspiring blog!

Happy one year blogiversary! This is such a delicious and inspiring space and I’m so glad that I found it.

7. Kasey from turntablekitchen.com on said:

Beautiful roundup! So many things on this list that I must make soon. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

8. Congrats on 1 year of blogging! All these ideas look incredible. What time is dinner at your place? :)

9. Pingback: NOURISH … with raw cranberry relish | sweetened with dates | Five and One

10. Cristina Rose from violet-woods.blogspot.com on said:

i love your blog so much!

11. cassie on said:

When I click on the images why isn’t it taking me to the recipes??